713-259-2906 Fitness Equipment Repair
The term ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Fitness Repair Xperts. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or customer of our services.
1. Our services include repairing and maintaining fitness equipment.
2. Our services are provided "as is" and without any warranty or guarantee unless provided by manufacture warranty policy.
3. We do not guarantee the availability of our services at all times, and we reserve the right to modify or discontinue our services at any time without notice.
4. Our prices for services may vary based on the type of equipment and the complexity of the repair. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time without notice.
5. Payment for services is due upon completion of the repair or maintenance work. We accept cash, checks, credit cards and all other payments available online.
6. We are not responsible for any damage to the equipment that occurs during the repair or maintenance process, unless it is caused by our negligence.
7. You agree to provide accurate and complete information about the equipment you need serviced, including the make and model.
8. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
9. We are not responsible for any injuries or accidents that occur as a result of using the equipment we have repaired or maintained.
10. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
11. Your use of our services and any dispute arising out of such use of our services is subject to the laws of the state where our business is located.
By using our services, you agree to these terms and conditions.